I am Omar and I am passionate about high-tech and iPhones, I started YouTube to share my passion. Feel free to subscribe!

12.27.2016

Turn your smartphone into a scanner, converting files to PDF scanner ...


  Maybe in college or school you want to scan a particular document, but you do not find enough time to do it today I'll share with you a very practical application that will allow you to scan a document or a year and convert it to PDF using your phone only!


Scanbot is the application that will allow you to scan your document and convert it to the desired type (PDF, JPG, ...)
Its operation is very simple; and for that I'll let you discover this discovery!


And for IOS, you just write its name in the search bar of the App Store, and you'll recognize it thanks to its logo.


"Feel free to share this article with your friends, because this a very practical and very important application. "

0 comment:

Post a Comment